Finance & Administration Coordinator
Our client is an international consulting company based in Brussels.
- Perform the month-end financial statement closing process;
- Coordinate the AP & AR functions and resolve any customer / supplier disputes that may arise;
- Oversee expenses and timesheets;
- Work on intercompanies for international projects and on Payroll with the external partner (accounting payroll);
- Ensure correctness and completeness of (monthly) financial data (top line and bottom line) to provide analysis and support to the management team concerning their financial results;
- Ensure monthly financial reporting to the Group;
- Support the budget & forecasts establishment by providing dashboards with KPI’s on P&L and on consultants’ performance;
- Participate to / manage specific finance projects (e.g. streamlining internal administrative processes when needed);
- Work on all accounting, tax, fiscal and finance matters in coordination with external parties;
- Coordinate the local accounting team in Brussels.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in as Senior Accountant, Accounting Manager or F&A Manager;
- Hands-on and proactive attitude;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and / or French;
- Experienced in working in an ERP environment (SAP being a plus);
- Detail-oriented and able to work proactively and effectively on new projects with a lot of autonomy;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Team player;
- Reliable, respecting the deadlines.
Our client offers a permanent position within a company that offers a great level of autonomy to its employees. Furthermore, you will work in a stimulating environment and become member of a dynamic and open-minded team.
Interested? Send your cv to email@example.com, mentioning the reference FIN7211.
Ervaring: > 5