FP&A Analyst / Cost Accountant (manufacturing)
Our client is a major US company based in the Zaventem / Diegem region.
This role will be part of the company’s Belgium Finance team and will report to 2 BU Finance Leads, one with a straight line and one with a dotted line.
You will be supporting 2 Business Units and will combine improvement projects for management reporting.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Perform month-end closing activities;
- Act as back-up for the US based colleague for closing activities;
- Consolidate and structure global performance and results;
- Analyze actual and budget/forecast figures to improve budget/forecast accuracy and support business decisions;
- Develop consolidated dashboards including KPI’s to track progress against budget;
- Drive different costing processes & requests;
- Work on several ad hoc projects and analyses.
- Master degree with major in finance or accounting;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Cost Accounting and Controlling;
- Experience with finance in a manufacturing site is an advantage;
- Very strong in Excel, Power Pivot and Power Point;
- Experience with Financial Planning and Analysis Tools (Anaplan, TM1, Hyperion,…);
- Preferably experienced in SAP or other ERP systems;
- A passion for continuous improvements of processes, reports and tools;
- Working independently and taking initiative;
- Positive mindset and genuine teamplayer;
- @ ease in a changing environment;
- Fluent in English (Flemish/French is a plus).
- Residing in Belgium.
Our client offers a permanent position within a company that offers a great level of autonomy to its employees. Furthermore, you will be part of a center of excellence and will be surrounded by high-level decision makers. The salary level is above average and the environment is highly international.
Interested? Send your cv to email@example.com, mentioning the reference FIN7074.
Locatie: Zaventem / Diegem