General Manager Pharmaceutical Production Site South of Brussels
We currently have an opening for a Plant General Manager in the South of Brussels
- You are responsible for the daily plant operations of a medium sized (200+) pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Ensure that the production commitments in terms of quantity, quality and time-line are met.
- Take leadership in strategic planning and investment projects (a site expansion project and the introduction of new products are planned for 2020).
- Oversee QC, QA to ensure full GMP compliance for all products manufactured in the site.
- Build and develop a talented team and ensure positive working relations with employees and their representatives.
- Provide an environment and structure in which employees can work safely and effectively.
- Reports to the VP Global Operations.
- Master degree in chemistry, biochemistry or chemical engineering.
- Several years of progressive experience in a key leadership role in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Thorough knowledge of QA, GMP and pharmaceutical production.
- Experienced leader with broad experience with union negotiations.
- Excellent knowledge of English and French.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Challenging position in a growing international company.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- The position is based in Belgium (25 km south of Brussels).
Interested and qualified applicants can submit their resume (in Word) to Bakker & Partners to the attention of Dirk Cool or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Job number BH7272
Referentie: BH7272 Plant General Manager
Locatie: Brussels region - 25 km South of Brussels