3D Systems Leuven, formerly LayerWise, is a dynamic and leading enterprise, specialized in 3D Printing of metal components. 3D Systems Leuven is not only a technology developer but also a technology user (production company). This makes us a strong innovation partner for clients in the industrial, medical and dental sector. With this technology, we build up material in layers using a high intensity laser until it becomes a solid product. Unlike conventional production techniques, this one does not render any material loss, nor does it require any tooling. It does however, enable the designers to manufacture very complex geometries which are not producible using the traditional techniques. 3D Systems Leuven is part of the 3D Systems group, a world leader in 3D printing.
Your job :
As an HR Generalist you will be covering a variety of tasks within the area of Recruitment, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits and Personnel Administration within the Benelux. You will become part of a small, enthusiastic HR team and will be working closely together with managers and staff within a fast growing and positive environment. We have about 240 employees in Belgium and 65 in the Netherlands. In this job, you will be able to work on improvement, setting standards and policies, and creating impact.
- Managing recruitment process (actively searching for candidates, conducting interviews and liaising with managers)
- HR partner in onboarding & offboarding employees
- Managing training & development process (organizing and administering trainings, organizing development initiatives) • Responsible for absence management and registration
- Advising employees and managers on HR related topics • Performing a wide variety of HR admin tasks (newcomers & leavers administration, keeping HRIS systems up to date, preparing legal documents, …)
- Analysis, administration and optimization of insurances and employee benefits • Preparing HR analytics and HR reports
- Back-up for payroll
Your profile :
- Bachelor or Master degree in HR, economics, social sciences and/or equivalent by experience
- Experience with Belgian personnel administration and legislation, experience with Dutch legislation is an asset
- You have a positive mindset, like to switch between tasks and can deal with changing priorities
- You like to work with details being able to keep an helicopter view at the same time
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and, English both written and spoken
The offer :
- A challenging job in a young and dynamic team
- A competitive salary and additional non-statutory benefits
- Career opportunities in a global company with exponential growth
Interested ? Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Neem contact op met:
Solliciteer meteen via dit formulier
Voer al uw gegevens correct in en voeg uw CV en motivatiebrief toe.