For our customer SMT, located in Vilvoorde, we are looking for a Reward Specialist.
SMT is a leading full service distrubution company, specialized in material and machinery for the construction , material handling and recycling sector in Belgium and Luxembourg. They are the distributtor fo Volvo Construction Equipment, Sennebogen and Holms.
Your job :
As an HR expert you will join a small central HR team that supports the regional HR teams (Belux, GB, Netherlands, Africa and North-America) in the conversion of the People & Culture Vision into HR strategy, policies and processes.
Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for initiating and implementing various HR projects, mainly within hard HR and Reward:
- Manage appropriate job classification (HAY) and remuneration structures.
- Responsible for further developing recognition & reward policies in terms of internal fairness, competitiveness and diversity.
- Analyze and optimize the SMT Employee Value proposition in line with the Total Rewards Vision of the group
- Collect internal and external data and carry out comparative studies (e.g. salary surveys).
- Prepare and guarantee a smooth follow-up concerning the remuneration committee
- Manage and optimise Benefits (e.g pension plans, medical insurances, mobility etc), bonus schemes and warrant plans.
- Follow-up of international employment statutes with tax and payroll consultants.
- Finetuning of HR analytics and KPIs (HC, labour cost, DEI, ESG, etc)
- High involvement in the preparation, harmonization, implementation and change management of the global HRIS project Workday (with a strong focus on core HR modules). You give practical guidance, support to the various involved HR partners.
In short, you actively collaborate with your HR colleagues and advise them in the context of various HR projects (e.g. grading, performance review cycle, merit, group engagement survey, ESG, payroll optimisation, international employment, ERP, …).
Your profile :
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in comp & ben/reward in an international structure
- Familiar with social legislation and best practices in compensation & benefits
- Knowledge of HRIS, preferably Workday
- Fluent in French/English/Dutch
- Strong analytical skills
- You’re results-oriented
- You get satisfaction from achieving small successes
- You like to work things out yourself
- Project-based work gives you energy
- A challenging and exciting job for compensation and benefits experts
- The possibility to develop a professional HR structure
- The satisfaction of seeing your projects evolve
- The necessary framework to be able to carry out your job autonomously
- A correct and compliant salary package according to your experience
En savoir plus?
Postulez directement via ce formulaire
Introduisez votre information et ajoutez votre CV et lettre de motivation