Bakker & Partners is looking for a motivated
Who is our client 3D Systems Belgium
3D Systems Belgium, formerly LayerWise, is a dynamic and leading enterprise, specialized in 3D Printing of metal components. 3D Systems Belgium is part of the international company 3D Systems. 3D Systems is a renowned developer of 3D-printers and a contract manufacturer of 3D printed parts. The synergy of both activities makes us a strong innovation partner for customers in the industrial and healthcare sector. We believe in a culture of open communication, supporting each other and the value of trust & respect for the individual.
The Technical Trainer develops, updates, and facilitates programs to train third party resellers, internal technical staff, and customers of industrial 3D Printers. Subject matter includes, but is not limited to the installation, operation, safety, maintenance, and repair of machinery and equipment of various size and complexity.
- Participates in the training programs development for both online and ILT courses, including presentation materials, handouts, and tests
- Monitors hands-on exercises, applying knowledge of electronics, mechanics, vacuum, pneumatics, lasers, and programming, in conjunction with published machine, equipment, and tooling manuals
- Demonstrates procedures being taught, and observes trainees in laboratory perform the hands-on requirements
- Administers written or online practical quizzes and certification exams. Write performance report summary evaluating trainees’ performance
- Participates in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain information useful to training process, and integrates information into training program
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of technical training background, or equivalent combined education/experience.
- Experience in technical troubleshooting and technical support.
- Experienced with new training methods : Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality
- Experienced with virtual classroom training tools and LMS
- Experienced with Video equipment, Video creation and Video editing software’s (Adobe premiere, After Effect) Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
- Requires excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be able to follow and convey technical instructions provided in manuals, specifications, blueprints, schematics and troubleshooting guides.
- Must have the dexterity and understanding to effectively use and instruct in the use of hand tools, measuring instruments, and testing equipment.
- Able to function efficiently and effectively in a fast-moving and demanding environment.
- Schedule flexibility to support a global customer base.
- Willing to travel as needed to deliver training, from 20-35%
- Presentation and facilitation skills of technical material and written communication using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with content management tools and online training development
- Ability to quickly grasp highly technical concepts and to effectively distil technical information
- A challenging job in a young and dynamic team
- A competitive salary and additional non-statutory benefits
- Career opportunities in a global company with growth opportunities
En savoir plus?
Postulez directement via ce formulaire
Introduisez votre information et ajoutez votre CV et lettre de motivation